News & Updates
Ms. Neeru Gautam
What is CGC
- Only organizations which are registered with the National Trust can apply.
- There will be a Care Givers Cell (CGC) in every selected NGO
- Every CGC will be responsible to carry out both - training as well as deployment of caregivers.
However, CGC may outsource training work in consultation with the National Trust. But in either case,
it will be the responsibility of CGC to ensure successful training & deployment of all the caregivers
- The CGC shall conduct training course of 25 days/ 5 months for the Care Givers.
- CGC shall utilize its available resources for creating awareness about the Sahyogi scheme
- CGC shall advertise and invite applications from both the Care Givers and the Care Seekers.
- On receipt of application from the Care Givers , CGC will inquire and ascertain the antecedents
of applicants and their suitability & willingness to work as a caregiver. Police verification may be
carried out wherever necessary.
- Only such applicants whose antecedents are satisfactory will be enrolled by CGC. A complete
database of all such enrolled applicants shall be maintained by CGC.
- CGC shall prepare and keep record of Care Givers and Care Seekers and regularly uplink the same
on the website.
- CGC shall place the Care Givers with the Care Seekers .
- The remuneration/ salary of Caregiver will be mutually decided by the Care-seeker and the
Caregiver in consultation with the CGC and in conformity with all the prevalent wage laws/rules.
- CGC shall keep the salary agreements as a record
- If requested by the Care Seekers , Care Giver’s salary shall be routed through the CGC for
mutually decided fee.
- CGC shall solve/ adjudicate dispute between the Care Giver and the Care Seeker
- All the concerned parties on the execution of the Agreement under the Scheme Sahyogi shall
indemnify and hold harmless National Trust, its affiliates and each of its officers, directors,
employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, including without
limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting out the agreement between
- Both the parties to the agreement shall acknowledge in writing that the National Trust is just
a facilitator in this scheme and make no representation or warranty regarding the reliability of the
information and /or the materials, including with respect to that provided by the third party.
- CGC may also start a bouquet of other/ similar services to enhance its financial viability and/or
utility for the PwD, Caregivers & other stakeholders.
- The CGC may also start Physical Assistance Care Support Services for the domestic and
International tourists with disability or with reduced mobility for the fee mutually decided. The
CGC may charge facilitation fee not exceeding 15% of the contract between the Care Giver and the
"Sanjeevani India (Regd.)" is Nodal Agency for Sahyogi Scheme.
Care Giver is the person, who will give/provide his/her services to the person who need the Care.
The person desirous of becoming a Care Giver shall fill in an application form or apply on paper furnishing personal particulars.
Persons with autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation and severe disabilities to be
given preference. Persons with disabilities having difficulties in performing activities of
daily living( ADL) and the elderly can also apply